Tuesday, June 1, 2010

IN THE BEGINNING ....... Day ONE !

IN THE BEGINNING ....... Day One !

My life starts of as a baby, born to 2 parents Mom and Dad. Apparently, I don't know how life was between being a new born and maybe 2 yrs old, but I remember my life at 3 yrs old. My father (who was never married to my mom) left us one night. I remember sitting in the living room watching TV and spining on this new toy I had just received for christmas. After that was likee ----- BLANK !

Some years later, I found out that my mother was seeing this new guy named EARL . He was nice, and he brought me whatever I wanted. Of course, when my father found out he was furious !!! He didn't want Earl around me. He got soooo jealous, and had continuous argumants with my mom about him. Even though I was young and could barely know what was really going on I some how had these mixed emotions on who really loved me --- My father (who abandoned me) or my mothers new boyfriend (who brought me gifts).

After arguement, to arguement my dad started seeing other women. My mom didn't care as long as I was safe. But this women named MALBA came along and blew my whole life with my dad away ! I like Malba, she took me to the movies and skating. She even introduced me to these kids she lived next door too. So that was pretty nice.

Next thing I know ..... my mom and Earl get married !!! Whoaa . (Oh I'm Happy if you didn't get it) I was probably like 9. Haha on the day of the wedding my mom gave so much attension to Earl, that I believed she totally forgot about me. Sooo I cried like a baby (that didn't work) . I went in a corner to see if someone will come for me (that didn't work niether). So I pretented to have this huge tooth ache ( HAHA it worked) . I had all of mommy's attention on me. Anyway, its time for the flower girl --- thats ME ! I come down with tears in my Eyes and a grin on my face. Everyones in the chapel like AWWH Smile Pooh ! soo I did proudly. Then, mommy comes down (Looking pretty as ever). They get married and then its picture time ..... Mommy's not giving me anymore attention sooo I cry again (Even in the pictures) . Minutes later I'm with the gang at a RESORT where the reception is heard. My cousin and I are in our dresses and tuxedo's (jumping on the beds upstairs). Lol thats all I remember that nite.

A year or so passes, and my dad marries Malba, but I'm not in the wedding at all (Sucks Right? I know) . Next thing I know..... malba's pregnant with my sister (she gave birth the day I was visiting my dad and her). Madisen is her name ! She cute, sassy and dramatic (Like ME ) . Then came SPIRIT. My 2nd Lil Sister..... Now I don't like this idea........ TO BE CONTINUED LATER !!!!

My step-dad is awesome ! I love him . He's more like a father then my own father is. 2 yrs later my mom and him have a big argument and file for divorce !!!! (OH NOOO) . Yep, they did. I cried and cried . I loved him, but hated how he treated my mommy .

I was 11, outside rifing my bike with my cousins (in our new neighborhood) I come home and my mommy is GONE ! My grandmaa (Nannie) Tells me to come in her room (sit and listen carefully). Something bad has happened to EARL . HE WAS KILLED !!!!! ..............................

After My Step-dad died. I felt like my biological father had died. EARL WAS MY FATHER ! AND HE'S DEAD! ever since then, when someone askes or talks about him I SAY MY DADDY IS DEAD! ..................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment