MOM who are youu ??? ...... DAY 2 !
I would have never thought the the women who birthed me could hate me SO much. I though that a mother is supposed to be there and love and support you NO matter what !
My Mom is Cruel, Mean, Spiteful, Insensitive, and is a hypocrite. What kind of mother makes fat jokes about her child, that has always had a problem being FAT !!!!
Does she know that she hurts me every time she makes these jokes..... Like Go Run Around The Block...... or She'll say You have to Run Home or Sprint ! ...... or Get Your FAT ass up and do some exercise..... Should you be eating that ?....... Go make a salad...... Don't eat No Bread Or Potatoes ! ........ Sit up !....... or Sani you are HUGE ! youu need to go workout ! ...... She even compares me to my size 0 cousin who runs track....... See Bridget stays in shape .
All I Do is cry !!!!!!!!
Mom who are You ???
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment